Here in December I finally get to take a much needed trip to Disney World for longer than a day or two and I cannot express how excited I am to be going on on the screen. No emoji or amount of exclamation points will ever express my pure happiness for finally being able to take this trip. So for now you get a generic, 90s style smiley 🙂
Yes I am a product of the 90s and early 2000s — deal with my lack of text/emoji speak, my middle school students do.
So as I start to process my trip itinerary I realized there are brand new attractions I have not experienced yet since I had to move back up to Indiana. And yes after 5 years I have not gotten over leaving Disney World in my rear view mirror. So I thought I would share my bucket list of things I MUST do while I am at Disney for the 11 day vacation. If you think I am missing something crucial please add in the comments below!
AshleyDannie’s Disney World 2017 Bucket List
- Walk down Main Street on Christmas Day (Magic Kingdom)
- Watch the New Year Fireworks at Epcot
- Eat at Tale as Old as Time Restaurant (Magic Kingdom)
- Toy Story Mania in Disney Hollywood Studios
- Bowl at Splitsville (Downtown Disney)
- Frozen Ever After at Epcot
- New Character Pictures with some of my favorites
- Mickey & Minnie
- Alice in Wonderland
- Elsa & Anna
- And others…
- Watch the new Fireworks at Magic Kingdom
- Buy new mask from Italy
- All Things Star Wars at Hollywood Studios.
There is so much more I will do of course that I have done multiple times already, but it is good to think about the new stuff. I think writing these pre-Disney posts will have to do to help me not go crazy before the trip.
Alright Disney Lovers unite with me during this time and if there is something new you think I need to add to this list please comment below!